Calling all military service members! Check out these Houston area freebies and deals from your favorite local restaurants, treat shops, and stores!
Deals on FREE food, entertainment and discounts at your favorite retail stores!
- McCormick & Schmick’s – Free entree on Sunday Nov. 5. Veterans and Gold Star honorees (parents and spouse) are eligible for this offer. Military identification required. Dine-in only.
- Back Yard Burgers – Free Classic Burger for Vets and active duty military on Saturday Nov. 11. Show military ID or dress in uniform.
- Texas Roadhouse – Free lunch on Saturday Nov. 11. Active, former or retired military can order from special Veterans Day Menu. Lunch includes choice of iced tea, sweet tea, soft drink or coffee. Present Military ID card, Veterans Affairs card or discharge papers. Dine-in only.
- Applebee’s – Free entree for Veterans from their special Veterans Day menu which includes: American Standard Burger, Butcher’s Meat and Potatoes, Chicken Tenders Platter, Double Crunch Shrimp, Fiesta Lime Chicken, Oriental Grilled Chicken Salad, Oriental Chicken Salad, and Three-Cheese Chicken Cavatappi. Many Applebee’s locations go above and beyond to decorate the restaurants in Red, White and Blue, create balloon arch openings, share letters to veterans from local school, as well as performances by local marching bands and color guards. Simply show proof of military service, such as a U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card, DDT214 Citation or Commendation, your U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, a Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) or your Veterans Organization Card.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse – Veterans and active duty military get a free meal on Friday Nov. 10, and Saturday Nov.11, valued up to $12.95. Additionally, BJ’s is honoring active duty and retired military all month long with its Buy a Hero a Beer program. Starting on Nov. 1, guests over the age of 21 may contribute $6 toward a pint of BJ’s craft beer (or BJ’s handcrafted soda) for a veteran or military hero at a BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse nationwide. You can contribute online at bjsrestaurants.com/hero, on the BJ’s mobile app or directly on your restaurant bill. Active and retired military who would like a beer can sign up online to reserve one. They will then receive a promo code to redeem their BJ’s craft beer or handcrafted soda.
- Little Caesars – Free lunch combo on Nov. 11 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Includes four slices of deep-dish pizza and a 20-ounce Pepsi product. Must show proof of service. Order must be placed before 2 p.m.
- Boston Market – Buy one individual meal and drink and get one individual meal free with this printable Veterans Day coupon. Promo valid Nov. 10 – 12.
- * Buffalo Wild Wings* – Free small traditional boneless wings and side of fries on Nov. 11 for active and retired service members. Dine-in only, no substitutions or upgrades. Must be in uniform, or present proof of service (includes: permanent or temporary US military ID cards, a DD 214, veteran’s card, a photograph of yourself in military uniform, or dine-in at a participating location in uniform).
- California Pizza Kitchen – Free entree for past and present members of the U.S. military on Nov. 11. Service members can order from a special Veterans Day menu that includes pizzas, pastas and full-size salads. Dine-in only, no substitutions. Guests must be in uniform or show proof of service.
- Carrabba’s – Free appetizer for Veterans and active military members on Nov. 11 with the purchase of an entree and a Coca-Cola beverage. Mention the offer to redeem.
- Chili’s – Free entree to veterans and active military on Veteran’s Day, Saturday, Nov. 11. At participating Chili’s restaurants, the menu items being offered will include the following: Chicken Crispers, Chicken Bacon Rach Quesadillas, Oldtimer with Cheese, Classic Bacon Burger and Chili or Soup & Salad.
- Chipotle – Buy-one-get-one (BOGO) promotion from 5 p.m. to close on the Tuesday before Veteran’s Day, Nov. 7. Valid on burritos, bowls, salads and taco orders. All active duty military, reserves, national guard, military spouses and retired military with a valid U.S. military ID and veterans with ID, are eligible for a BOGO at all Chipotle restaurants in the U.S. on this day.
- Denny’s – Free Build Your Own Grand Slam on November 10 for inactive and military personnel from 5 a.m. to noon, at participating locations. Must have a valid military ID for the offer. Includes your choice of breakfast items such as two fluffy buttermilk or hearty wheat pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two sizzling bacon strips or hash browns.
- Fazoli’s – Free Spaghetti with Meat sauce or Marinara for Veterans and active military with coupon and with valid ID or while in uniform, on Veterans Day Nov. 11 at participating locations. No purchase necessary. E-Family members will be offered a $1.99 Spaghetti with Marinara or Meat Sauce with Drink Purchase.
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers – Free combo meal card to be given out to Veterans and active-duty military only on Veterans Day, Nov. 11. The card can be received only by Veterans/active-duty military but can be redeemed by anyone.
- Gatti’s Pizza – Free buffet or free medium 1-topping pizza for carryout for veterans and active military members with ID.
- Golden Corral – Veterans and active-duty members get a free thank-you dinner as part of Golden Corral’s Military Appreciation Night. The event will take place Nov. 13, 2017. Plus, enter the Honor Your Hero Photo Contest for a chance to win free dinner every month for a year. Details here (ends Nov. 14).
- Hooters – Free Meal for Veterans and Active Duty on Nov. 11 The Veterans Day menu includes the following items (choose one with beverage purchase): 10-Piece Traditional Wings; 10-Piece Boneless Wings; Buffalo Chicken Sandwich; Buffalo Chicken Salad or a Hooters Burger. The dine-in only offer is valid for all military members – retired and active – with proof of military service.
- Logan’s Roadhouse – Free meal for veterans and active-duty military on Nov. 11 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Choose any American Roadhouse Meal. Cannot be combined with any other offers (including the 10% military discount). Military ID required. Not all locations are participating. See participating locations here.
- Olive Garden – Free entree from a special menu to active-duty military and military veterans on Veterans Day. The special menu features six of Olive Garden’s most popular items. Entrees are served with unlimited homemade soup or famous house salad and warm, garlic breadsticks.
- On the Border – Free combo meal for active and retired U.S. military on Saturday Nov. 11. Military guests will receive a free Choose 2 or Choose 3 Combo meal that includes their choice of enchiladas, crunchy or soft tacos, empanadas, chimichangas, soup, salad and more. Present a valid military ID or proof of service.
- Panera Bread – Free breakfast sandwich at participating locations on Nov. 11. Available until 10 a.m. Show military ID. Not all locations are participating, so call in advance.
- Red Robin – Free Red’s Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Fries for veterans and active-duty military on Nov. 11. No purchase necessary. Show proof of service. Dine-in only. See more details here.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon – Free meal for military Nov. 11. Available 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. with identification. Choose from a select menu. Includes free soft drink.
- TGI Fridays – Free lunch-menu item up to $12 for those who have served. Promo runs 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. local time. This promo also includes the Big Ribs entree in the half-rack portion. Military guests will also receive a $5 coupon for future use. Dine-in only.
- Cracker Barrel – Complimentary slice of Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake on Nov. 11 at all 640+ Cracker Barrel locations. Cracker Barrel is also running a giving campaign benefiting Operation Homefront. Between Oct. 30 and Nov. 11, it will donate 20% of proceeds from Lodge Cookware online and in store to Operation Homefront to help support military families.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Free donut for veterans and active-duty military on Nov. 11. Show military ID. Not purchase necessary, while supplies last. Limit one per customer.
- IHOP – Free order of Red, White & Blue Pancakes for retired and active-duty military personnel on Friday Nov. 10 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. at participating IHOP locations. Veterans and active-duty military can receive their free Red, White & Blue Pancakes by showing proof of military service.
- Joe’s Crab Shack – Print your coupon for a free appetizer on Veterans Day Nov 11 with purchase of an adult entree. Must print or show the coupon along with military ID.
- Red Lobster – Free appetizer or dessert on Saturday Nov. 11, 2017, for veterans, active duty military and reservists. Show a valid military ID or proof of service to redeem this offer. Guests may choose their free appetizer or dessert from a special menu. The appetizers include: Sweet Chili Shrimp, Mozzarella Cheesesticks, Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms, Lobster and Langostino Pizza and Signature Shrimp Cocktail. Desserts include: Vanilla Bean Cheesecake, Key Lime Pie, Warm Apple Crostada, Chocolate Wave and Brownie Overboard.
- Ruby Tuesday – Free appetizer up to a $10 value for veterans, active duty and reserve service members on Saturday, Nov. 11. To participate, all military personnel can visit their favorite Ruby Tuesday, present military identification and let their server know which complimentary appetizer of their choice they would like to order. Note this offer is valid only for dine-in guests and is not available in Guam, Hawaii, Manhattan, airport and international locations.
- Outback Steakhouse – Free Bloomin’ Onion and beverage to guests with a military ID on Veterans Day. Military discount of 15% off total from Nov. 12 – Dec. 31 with valid military ID.
- Great Clips – Free haircut for veterans and current military members on Nov. 11, or receive a free haircut card to use at a later date.
- Lowe’s – The home-improvement store offers an ongoing 10 percent off discount to active-duty military and veterans. You must enroll in the discount program to receive this benefit, and you can do so (and see more program details) here.
- Target – 10% off entire purchase Nov. 7 – Nov. 11 for active-duty military and veterans. You must register in advance to verify your eligibility. Once you register, you’ll receive a coupon sent via email that can be used once by Nov. 11. Exclusions include alcohol and some toys and electronics.
- Toys “R” Us – 15% off total store purchase through Saturday Nov. 11. Valid for all service men and women currently in the Military, reserves, dependents or retired.
- Tractor Supply Co. – 15% off entire purchase on Nov. 11 for current and former military personnel. Present valid military ID or other proof of service.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s – One free personal cheese pizza with any food purchase on Veterans Day (Saturday Nov. 11, 2017). Must show ID. Coupon code #5500. U.S. locations only. Chuck E. Cheese’s also has ongoing specials for military families.
- Red Roof Inn – 40% off the room rate for online bookings for active-duty and retired military between Nov. 1 and Nov. 22. This “Home for the Holidays” discount is good for stays through the end of February 2018.
- Top Golf – Veterans and active-duty military are eligible for a 20% discount on memberships and 10% off Topgolf play. Must purchase at venue. Valid ID required.
We strive to provide our community with useful information, while providing them with excellent customer service.
Do you have a real estate need? If so, please don't hesitate to contact our Team. We would love the opportunity to earn your business!